How to Develop & Defend Your Risk-Based AML Program
The OCC, FDIC, Federal Reserve, NCUA and FinCEN released a statement emphasizing their “risk-focused” approach to examining BSA/AML compliance programs.
Is your AML program current with examination requirements and expectations?
In this session, Terri Luttrell, CAMS-Audit, will give attendees an inside look into a risk-based program, how to develop a risk based program, and what examiners will be looking for.
Join to learn:
- What examiners announced in their statement this summer
- What is required in a comprehensive enterprise wide risk assessment
- How your AML program should center around unique risk profiles
- Pitfalls to avoid that might otherwise flag examiner concerns
- What to expect during your next examination in regards to your risk-based approach