Will I get continuing education credit and how much?
- The program is currently being evaluated for credits. We estimate 10-13 hours of credits. Types will be announced upon approval.
What are the conference registration fees?
Abrigo Client Rates
- Early Bird: $800
- Standard: $900
- Early Bird: $900
- Standard: $1,100
- Early Bird: $1,000
- Standard: $1,100
What does the conference fee include?
Three days of education, sessions, and networking, conference app for presentation documentation, and the following meals.
- Three breakfasts (Monday – Wednesday)
- Two lunches (Monday - Tuesday)
- BIG Bankers Night Dinner Event (Monday)
- Two Happy Hours (Sunday - Tuesday)
- Coffee and water stations, morning and afternoon (Monday - Wednesday)
- Morning and afternoon snack (Monday - Wednesday)
When does conference registration end?
- Registration closes on March 31, 2020.
What is the conference registration refund policy?
- For a full refund, cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28, 2020.
- For a 50% refund, cancellations must be submitted in writing by email to email@example.com by March 31, 2020.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations after March 31, 2020.
I want to be invoiced instead of paying for the registration by credit card. How do I do that?
- Just choose the invoice option in your checkout cart at registration.
Do I make hotel reservations or does Abrigo do that?
- You will make your own hotel reservations and will receive contracted rates. We've made that simple through both online and phone booking options.
- To reserve your room online: https://book.passkey.com/go/2020ThinkBIGbyAbrigo
- To book by phone: Call the Hilton Central Reservations directly at 1-800-236-1592 and reference "Abrigo" or the group code "BTB".
Can I bring a guest to the evening events?
- Yes! Guests are welcome to attend our three evening events (2 cocktail hours and 1 dinner event) for $150. Simply add your guest's ticket to your registration.
I would like to stay at the Hilton Austin before or after the conference. Could I get the same conference rate?
- The conference room rate applies when checking in between April 16 - April 25, 2020. Rates are based upon availability. So, book early!
What is the cutoff for hotel reservations to ensure the discounted rate?
- Discounted rates run until March 18, 2020 but are based upon availability. We recommend booking early.
I need to make my flight arrangements. What time does the first event start on the first day? And what time does last event on the last day end?
- Conference activities begin at 5 p.m. on Sunday, April 19 and end on Wednesday, April 22 at 12:30 p.m.
Can I see an Abrigo product?
- Certainly, all you have to do is ask an Abrigo staff member (you’ll see a black Abrigo ribbon on their name badge)! We’re all about education at the conference but know that some may have interest in learning more about Abrigo.
Will there be shuttle service to the hotel from the airport?
- Austin is home to a variety of ride share options such as Uber and Lyft. These services cost approximately $25 to travel from the airport to the Hilton.
If I drive, how much is on-property parking?
- Self-parking at the Hilton Austin is $34.64 per day while valet parking is $44.38.
I can only come for one day of the conference. Can I get a discounted rate?
- We do not offer partial conference rates.
What is the recommended dress for the conference? For the evening events?
- Attire for all programs is business casual, but feel free to “dress down” for evening events. Remember to bring a sweater or jacket, as conference spaces can be chilly.
What weather should I expect?
- Expect highs in the 80’s and lows in the high 50’s in Austin in April.
Is there special pricing for Abrigo customers?
- The ThinkBIG: Fighting Financial Crimes Conference isn't just for Abrigo clients. If you're an Abrigo client, we do offer a special discount. To access this special pricing, choose the Abrigo Client ticket in your registration . If you have questions, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I stay up-to-date on all things ThinkBIG Conference before and during the event?
- For updates leading up to the event, keep your eyes on this website. You can also check Twitter or LinkedIn using #ThinkBIGAbrigo or email email@example.com with any questions. During the event, we will have a mobile app for all attendees to access.
Who can I contact with questions that weren’t answered here?
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with any of your ThinkBIG conference related questions.