What are the conference registration fees?
- Abrigo Client Registration $200
- Abrigo Non-Client Registration $250
- Government/ Regulator $200
Registration is open June 24 - September 16, 2020. (Registration has been extended from August 31.)
Are there any promotions or discounts available?
- Yes! Register 2 from your institution, and 3 additional people will be allowed to attend for no extra cost. If 5 is not enough, then your institution can register another 2 at cost with up to 3 more free on a second group registration! Cap per financial institution for this special offer is 6 free attendees. You must register together as a GROUP using the ADD A GROUP MEMBER function during registration to take advantage of this special offer.
What does the conference fee include?
- Two half-days of virtual education, mobile app for networking, and presentation documentation
When does conference registration end?
Registration extended to September 11 from August 31, 2020.
What is the conference registration refund policy?
- For a full refund, cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to our events team by July 31, 2020. After July 31, registrants can receive a 50% refund after submitting a cancellation request by August 31, 2020. No refunds will be given for cancellations after August 31, 2020.
Can I see an Abrigo product?
- The ThinkBIG Conference is an educational event. Due to popular demand, there will be optional sessions for demonstrations in the Solution Centers each day. To schedule an individual meeting or demonstration of Abrigo products, just ask any of the Abrigo Team members.
I can only come for one day of the conference. Can I get a discounted rate?
- We do not offer partial conference rates.
Is there special pricing for Abrigo customers?
While the ThinkBIG Conference is open to both clients and non-clients, Abrigo does offer clients a discounted rate. Please see question #1 in this FAQ for information on pricing tiers.
If you have questions, feel free to contact our events team.
How can I stay up-to-date on all things ThinkBIG Conference before and during the event?
- Continue to check the ThinkBIG conference website for additional information and speakers. A pre-conference email with further details will be sent to registrants with final details in mid-September.
What is the conference cancellation policy?
- If Abrigo had to cancel a program, we would notify registrants via email and telephone call. Plus, give attendees the option for refund or credit towards other Abrigo events.
Is Abrigo a NASBA registered CPE sponsor?
- Yes. Abrigo is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Will I get CPE credit and how much?
- Accounting and Economics CPE Credits will be available during ThinkBIG 2020. The number will depend upon the length of the conference and number of sessions attended. We estimate up to 8 credit hours.
What is the record retention policy for CPE credits?
- Abrigo keeps the documentation for 5 years. Copies of the CPE certificate for each individual with number of units earned are printed and filed as well as preserved in digital form. The information is also saved in an Excel file in the same manner.
Who can I contact with questions that weren’t answered here?
- You can email our events team for help with any of your ThinkBIG conference related questions.