Having a risk-based focus as a foundation to your BSA compliance program is the biggest step in driving past competency towards excellence. This guidebook gives you steps to follow while managing, maintaining, and enhancing your BSA/AML program.
Establish a Risk-Based Approach
Maintaining a BSA compliance program is time consuming. This guidebook gives you key focuses for your BSA compliance training.
Contents of this guidebook include:
- Hot topics to expect during your next BSA exam
- BSA/AML risk assessment best practices
- Common exam findings related to Suspicious Activity Reports, CDD, and OFAC
- Key things regulators want to see in your BSA/AML compliance program
A comprehensive guide to building a sound BSA compliance program.
BSA Compliance Training Guide
BSA compliance programs are not “one size fits all” and BSA compliance must be right-sized to fit each institution and its evolving risk.
USE THIS GUIDE TO LEARN HOW TO:
- Establish a culture of BSA/AML compliance
- Get key steps for risk assessment
- Ensure BSA compliance program sustainability
- Know the 5 pillars of BSA compliance
- Keep an eye on future threats and their potential impact