Full agenda for 3rd annual Risk Management Summit released
Sageworks recently released the full agenda for the 3rd annual Risk Management Summit, which will be held September 24-26 in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. The Summit will bring bank and credit union executives together with banking’s top consultants for a variety of presentations, panel discussions and networking opportunities.
Here are a few highlights of the agenda, which will focus on the ALLL and stress testing:
Wednesday, September 24th
• Backtesting Your ALLL
• How to Justify a Change in Your ALLL
• Networking & Cocktail Reception
Thursday, September 25th
• FASB’s CECL Model: What Next & How to Prepare
• Panel: Actionable Stress Test Results
• Peer Group Roundtables
• Banker Appreciation Night at the Country Music Hall of Fame® & Museum
Friday, September 26th
• Stress Testing: What Examiners Expect
• ALLL & Stress Testing Model Validation
CPE credit will be available for some sessions. See the full agenda for more details.
The early bird deadline is July 1, so bankers are encouraged to register early to take advantage of the savings. For more information or to register, visit the Risk Management Summit page.