Promoting a positive culture pays off.
Working in the financial industry can come with its unique stressors but working for a great company makes all the difference. From hosted lunches and unique off-site meetings to extra vacation days and all-expense paid trips, some banks go above and beyond to make sure their employees know how valued they are.
This week American Banker released their sixth annual Best Banks to Work For list, naming the top 85 banks who focus on their company culture as much as their local communities. We at Abrigo are excited to acknowledge 15 of our customers on this list by saying, “congratulations!”
We understand the immense value of happy employees. It’s actually part of our company culture. We take it seriously and applaud those banks that do the same.
While we applaud every bank that made the list, we want to call special attention to those that are part of our Abrigo family. You deserve to be recognized for your dedication to your employees and your communities. That list includes:
- First Citizens National Bank based in Dyersburg, TN
- FirstCapital Bank of Texas, National Association based in Midland, TX
- FNBC Bank based in Ash Flat, AR
- Origin Bank based in Choudrant, LA
- Paragon Bank based in Memphis, TN
- Marquette Savings Bank based in Erie, PA
- Vista Bank based in Ralls, TX
- Evergreen Bank Group based in Oak Brook, IL
- Peoples Bank SB based in Munster, IN
- Citizens National Bank, N.A. based in Bossier City, LA
- Choice Financial Group based in Fargo, ND
- Bank of Tennessee based in Kingsport, TN
- First PREMIER Bank based in Sioux Falls, SD
- The Old Point National Bank of Phoebus based in Hampton, VA
- First Choice Bank based in Cerritos, CA