We've helped financial institutions manage risk and drive growth for more than two decades – through expansion years and uncertain times, such as the 2008 financial crisis and after 9/11. Our team can help with your needs, from portfolio risk and CECL, BSA/AML and fraud, or asset/liability management and deposit pricing.
When Regulations Meet Reality: Coronavirus Crisis
Partnering with You
Financial institutions are at the crossroads of local businesses and the national economy; however, regulatory obligations create unique challenges in responding to customers, employees, and other stakeholders as the coronavirus and its health and economic impacts spread.
Abrigo is here to provide up-to-date information and free resources to aid institutions in this time of rapid change and ambiguity. Our team of former financial institution C-suite, credit and risk executives, accountants, bank examiners, and BSA officers can provide additional support and guidance on coronavirus issues.
Five Things BSA Officers Should Know in COVID-19
As BSA professionals manage working from home while trying to maintain compliance, it can be harder to stay on top of the unexpected. A recent Abrigo webinar covered five things BSA officers need to stay aware of.
The Opportunity Cost of Avoiding Cannabis Banking During COVID-19
Many states have declared CRBs essential businesses so providing banking services is more important than ever. Watch this on-demand discussion of how serving underbanked CRBs can be beneficial to your community and your bottom line.
Best Practices for Managing Credit Risk in a Recession
Many goals and strategies financial institutions put in place earlier this year have been upended by the coronavirus pandemic. Now, banks and credit unions must determine how to safely and effectively manage risk in the portfolio while also driving growth.
Effective Loan Pricing & Decisioning: The Impact of COVID-19 on CRE Strategies
Are you struggling with how to price loans in a changing rate environment and how to stay competitive on the right deals? Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how to avoid some common pitfalls in loan pricing decisions and assessing overall customer profitability.
- Getting Your Financial Institution in Shape for Loan Workouts Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Capital Assessment, Capital Planning Are Critical as Coronavirus Creates Chaos
- CDFI Beneficial State Bank, Aided by Abrigo, Goes All Out to Secure PPP Small Business, Non-Profit Loans
- Navigating Liquidity, Funding, and Return in the Paycheck Protection Program
- Your Financial Institution Issued a PPP Loan - Now What?
- Main Street Lending Program Offers Loan-Purchase Option to Lenders Helping Businesses
- Assessing the Impact of COVID 19 on Liquidity Needs
- Making Qualitative Adjustments and Stress Testing in Uncertain Economic Times
- Is It Too Late to Automate? How to Get Started With PPP Lending
- PPP Loans: BSA Requirements Still Apply
- Elder Financial Exploitation During a Pandemic: An Issue We Can’t Forget
- Want to Become an SBA Paycheck Protection Program Lender?
- Fed Suspends Exams for Banks Under $100B
- Abrigo Poll: Bankers Expecting a Recession for at Least 2 Quarters; Troubled Debt and Liquidity Top List of Concerns
- Cybersecurity Lessons Learned from Italy
- Coronavirus and BSA/AML: Is Your Institution Prepared?
- 5 Inefficiencies Community FIs Must Resolve to Prepare for Economic Uncertainty
- Return of the TDR: How to Prepare for Coronavirus-Related Loan Restructurings
- Cybercriminals Strike in Times of Fear
Abrigo is here to help
Manage heightened liquidity and funding needs
Price loans, deposits for rapidly changing economic environments
Understand depositor behavior, improve pricing betas, and update your ALM model with institution-specific assumptions
Receive guidance on your expected credit losses and learn how your portfolio will react to different scenarios
Get short- or long-term staffing relief with the help of our CAMS-certified staff for Suspicious Activity Report filing