It should not be used, however, for the following purposes without review by financial professionals:
- Loan Decisions – Abrigo provides objective, quantifiable ratios and can make loan approval recommendations based on rules established by the institution. However, you should use Abrigo in conjunction with review by experienced analysts who understand credit risk at the institution.
- Major Capital Purchase Decisions – Before adding fixed assets to a company, the principals of the company should give the investment serious consideration. Abrigo is only one solution that you or the principals of the company can use in combination with other analytical tools and the advice of competent professionals such as accountants and bankers.
- Investment Decisions – While Abrigo can be helpful as part of an investment decision, you should not rely solely on Abrigo (or any expert system) for making an investment decision. Please do not do so – use our reports in conjunction with other investment advice, information, and tools.
Abrigo and/or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for the content of any Abrigo report where:
- The text of the report is modified by any outside party.
- Decision makers rely on Abrigo as their primary source of advice regarding business decisions. You should use Abrigo in combination with the advice of competent legal and financial professionals.
USE OF DATA
Abrigo will not publish or sell personally identifiable data (information that identifies a particular client/customer or other individual) without your express permission, and we agree to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Abrigo reserves the right to use any data and information provided by users for internal quality control and product development as necessary for supporting the Products. This may include the future development of financial models, indices, or other reports derived from the financial data entered. Do not enter data or other information into our applications if you do not want your or your client data being used in this manner or contributed to our aggregate database.
Users shall not enter PAN (Primary Account Numbers) or any credit card numbers into any Abrigo Products. Abrigo makes no claim for, and is not responsible for compliance to PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) and/or the protection of credit card data. Should Abrigo discover credit card data during periodic audits of the system, you/your institution will be notified and required to take corrective action to avoid penalties.
Abrigo, the Abrigo logo, and the names and content of the Products (collectively, “Abrigo IP”) are protected by trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, copyrights, and/or other proprietary rights under U.S. copyright and other laws and treaties. Abrigo IP may not be used without the prior written approval of Abrigo. Customers shall utilize the information contained in any online report provided to such Customer from this Site solely for such Customer’s lawful internal business purposes; provided, however, that except for the right so to utilize any such online report, no license or other rights are hereby granted with respect to Abrigo IP, and any and all such rights therein shall be reserved solely to Abrigo, Inc. Any efforts to copy, reverse engineer, or otherwise replicate Abrigo IP or obtain the source code thereof, and any infringement, misappropriation, or other violation of the rights of Abrigo, Inc. in Abrigo IP under applicable patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws, is specifically prohibited. Customers hereby acknowledge that Abrigo, Inc. has a patent on its technology for producing narrative financial analysis reports, agree not to run reports as a basis for reverse engineering the Patented Technology and also agree to not compete with a similar technology in any of the markets in which Abrigo competes.
WARRANTY AND INDEMNITY
12331-B Riata Trace Parkway
Building 4 Suite 200
Austin, TX 78741
Phone: (888) 201-2231
Banker’s Toolbox, Inc., d/b/a Abrigo, Inc., a California Corporation.