Having a risk-based focus as a foundation to your BSA program is the biggest step in driving past competency towards excellence. This guidebook gives you steps to follow while managing, maintaining, and enhancing your BSA/AML program.
BSA Compliance Training – Guide for Successful BSA/AML Programs
Establish a Risk-Based Approach to BSA Compliance
Maintaining your BSA/AML program is time consuming. This guidebook gives you key focuses for your BSA compliance training.
Contents of this guidebook include:
- Hot topics institutions should expect during their next exam
- Best practices for reviewing your risk assessment
- Common exam findings related to SARs, CDD, and OFAC
- Key things regulators want to see in your BSA program
A comprehensive guide to building a sound BSA Program.
Your BSA Compliance Training Guidebook
BSA program management is not “one size fits all” and BSA compliance must be right-sized to fit each institution and its evolving risk.
Use this guidebook to learn how to :
- Establish a culture of compliance at your institution
- Focus your BSA/AML resources on risk
- Ensure BSA program sustainability
- Have the tools you need to succeed
- Keep an eye on future threats and their potential impact
BAM+ fits every size.
You just tailor it to match your institution and your risk.
Jennifer Gardner, Marquette Bank
Automation to drive successful BSA/AML programs
Software Tailored To Fit Your Risks
Community financial institutions need an effective BSA/AML program to meet Bank Secrecy Act regulatory expectations. BAM+ is an easy to use AML software that is proven to help banks and credit unions fight financial crimes within their unique risk profile.See it today