5 Reasons bankers should attend the Risk Management Summit
The 3rd annual Risk Management Summit is less than two months away, and many bank and credit union executives have already registered to join their peers, industry experts and Sageworks in Nashville this September. Why are bankers rushing to register?
1. Network and collaborate with peers – Banks and credit unions from over 30 states, with assets ranging from $30 million to over $8 billion, have already registered to attend the Summit. Sageworks is also introducing peer-group roundtables at the Summit: dedicated time for peer collaboration and Q&A on industry challenges. In addition, bankers can expand their network during meals and events, including the cocktail reception and the Banker Appreciation Night at the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum.
2. Learn from the industry’s best consultants – Speakers at the Summit are among the industry’s best and have decades of experience working with the allowance for loan and lease losses (ALLL) and stress testing. Experts from CliftonLarsonAllen, Crowe Horwath LLP, CEIS Review, Synergy Bank Consulting, Linda Keith CPA, Sageworks and more, will share the latest regulatory updates and best practices. Topics include FASB’s CECL Model: What Next & How to Prepare, Migration Analysis: Creating an Effective ALLL, Justifying Qualitative Factors, Stress Testing: What Examiners Expect and many others. Users of Sageworks ALLL and Sageworks Stress Testing can also attend user sessions to see how others use the solutions.
3. Banker Appreciation Night – Summit attendees get an exclusive invite to the Banker Appreciation Night at the prestigious Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum. The event will take place in the Hall of Fame Rotunda, a special room honoring the heart and soul of country music within a bronzed circle of artists who have shaped its history, and will include dinner, drinks and live music.
4. Experience downtown Nashville, TN – Because the Summit’s held in the heart of downtown, attendees will be immersed in the unique and vibrant Music City culture, as the venue is just steps from the lower broadway “honky tonks,” and is directly across from the Bridgestone Arena, the Music City Center and the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum.
5. Return to your institution with actionable insights – Bankers who attended last year agree the Summit gives meaningful takeaways: “The topics were timely and helped validate the things we are doing right, and also provided knowledge and insight about ideas where we can make strategic and operational improvements.” This year’s event will be no different.
See some of the highlights offered this September:
The Risk Management Summit will be held September 24-26, 2014, in Nashville, Tennessee. There is limited space remaining, so bankers are encouraged to register soon to reserve their spot. Learn more or register here: sageworks.com/summit.