ALLL.com – coming early 2015
The allowance for loan and lease losses is a pivotal part of a financial institution’s well-being. While regulatory guidance outlines the framework for the methodology, institutions can be at a loss for resources regarding more granular details of the ALLL calculation:
• What steps can I take to reduce regulatory scrutiny?
• How will impending regulatory changes impact my methodology, and how should I prepare?
• How can I better justify my qualitative factors?
Sageworks is pleased to announce the upcoming launch of a website devoted to helping institutions answer these and other questions on the allowance for loan and lease loss calculation.
ALLL.com, coming in early 2015, will be a “hub” that bank and credit union professionals can reference for all topics surrounding the ALLL. The site will include, among other things:
• Regulation news
• Calculation best practices
• Qualitative adjustment support
• Insight from industry professionals
• Community forum for bankers to network and seek peer input on their questions
• Whitepapers, webinars, slides and blog posts
To be notified when the site goes live, fill out this brief form, and we will send you a courtesy email once it is up and running.