MST 2016 National Conference
The National ALLL Conference is the ONLY conference dedicated to the ALLL. Join industry thought leaders and experts, financial institution peers, CPAs, auditors and regulators for three days of compelling educational content and networking exploring the allowance for loan and lease losses for Today, Tomorrow and Beyond.
- Learn the nuances of the new CECL accounting standard.
- Get the insights you need to plan your preparation for CECL.
- Compare prospective ALLL methodologies and learn about economic forecasting.
- And a first this year, “Back to Basics” workshops for bankers new to the allowance.
For 5 consecutive years…
- Banking and Regulatory Professionals
- Asset sizes ranging from under $100 million to $1.5 trillion
- 372% growth in attendance since the first ALLL Conference in 2011
Of 2015 MST National Conference Attendees…
- 51% were customers
- 49% were non-customers
- 100% said they would recommend the MST conference to a colleague and would attend again
- 100% ranked the conference “very good” or “excellent” compared to other conferences