MST LLA Enhancements Webinar
Our upcoming webinar will be beneficial to LLA users who were unable to attend the User Group at the 2017 National ALLL Conference, or for users that would like to see the information again. Dusty Drake, MST Director of Development, will be going over significant changes to the LLA that have occurred, as well as giving a sneak peek of some of the upcoming changes in the next LLA release.
Looking back over previous releases, we will review:
- User Interface Updates
- Pool Sets (Shadow Methodologies)
- Improved Account Information Flexibility
- Data Efficiency Enhancements
- User-Created Reports
- Virtual Economist
- Advanced Factor Adjustments
- Loan-Level Stress Testing
Looking forward to upcoming releases, we will touch on:
- Continued User Interface Enhancements
- Adjustment Factor Input Improvements
- Enhanced Vintage Analysis Capabilities
- Enhanced Transitional Matrix Capabilities
We will have a more in-depth webinar looking at the next LLA version’s new features in October. Mark your calendars for Tuesday, October 24 at 2 p.m. EST.
Get the most out of the LLA and don’t miss these upcoming webinars!
Did you miss our latest webinar?
Don’t Panic! You can now view the CECL: Don’t Panic Prepare webinar on demand.
With FASB’s CECL effective dates approaching quickly many financial institutions are beginning to feel the pressure and panic. Join Regan Camp, Managing Director of MST Advisory Services, as he provides a high level overview of the new CECL standard, highlights many of the root causes of the associated panic, discusses whether or not this panic is warranted, as well as offers advice on where institutions should start in their preparation for compliance with this new accounting standard.
In this one-hour webinar, Regan covers:
- A brief CECL overview
- Why the panic?
- Where institutions should get started
- Concrete tips on getting started
- Q & A
Informant Client Webinar Series Now On-Demand
In August of 2016, MST debuted the Informant exclusive client webinar series to Educate, Inform, and Expand our client’s knowledge of MST software solutions. Clients learned about MST solutions through the webinars.
If you missed these short webinars or need a refresher, they are now on-demand. This allows you to watch on your schedule.
- Virtual Economist – Our first webinar of the Informant series featured guest speaker, retired Atlanta Federal Reserve Senior Economist, Tom Cunningham, PhD. Tom explores the requirement institutions face under CECL to consider economic factors in determining future expected loan losses and highlights the functionalities of the Virtual Economist.
Learn more about the Virtual Economist on the MST website.
- Shadow Loss Analysis – At MST, our focus is ensuring confidence in every aspect of your ALLL process. For the next couple of years, you will be developing a CECL compliant methodology while simultaneously managing your Allowance using the incurred loss model. Now more than ever, it is important to have solutions in place which allow you to leverage your data and time efficiently. MST Shadow Loss Analysis leverages the data you’re already collecting and provides you an environment to test potential models for estimating your allowance under the new CECL model with the same confidence you’ve grown to expect from MST.
Learn more about Shadow Loss Analysis on the MST website.
- Advanced Q Factor Matrix – In this webinar, learn how the Advanced Q Factor Matrix can offer your financial institution more flexibility in managing Q factors, greater justification of adjustments, and allow your institution to demonstrate consistency and accuracy.
- MST Report Writer – In this webinar, learn how the Report Writer can offer your financial institution the flexibility to generate account state reports.
- MST Advisory Services– With a staff of former regulators, CPAs, bankers and strategic alliances with industry professionals throughout the country, MST provides a comprehensive set of ALLL and CECL advisory services. Advisory Services include CECL blueprint development, data considerations, methodology design, validation, environmental factor determination, loan loss migration, examination assistance, staff resources and more.
Learn more about MST Advisory Services on the MST website.