Throwback Thursday: BUG 2016
Banker’s Toolbox User Group Conference (BUG)
Save the date for BUG 2017! We will be hosting our 13th Annual Banker’s Toolbox User Group Conference (BUG) April 26th – 28th, 2017. This year, the conference will be held at the brand new Hotel Van Zandt in Austin, Texas.
What is BUG?
Banker’s Toolbox customers are invited for 2.5 days of BSA/AML and fraud education training, networking and more. It’s a great chance to mingle with other BAM users, Banker’s Toolbox staff and industry experts!
Why Attend BUG?
- Stay on top of the latest trends
- Earn continuing education (CAMS) credits
- Share best practices in BSA
- Get trained on fraud protection and BSA/AML technology
- Be the first to hear about new Banker’s Toolbox products and services
- Have fun exploring Austin
Here’s a #ThrowbackThursday to last year’s BUG.
Click to view more photos on Facebook.
Registration is LIVE for BUG 2017! Click here to register. We hope to see you there!