Austin, Texas, April 22, 2020 – Abrigo, the leading technology provider of compliance, credit risk, and lending solutions for community financial institutions (CFIs), announced the launch of Abrigo Connect -- a reporting and data visualization application that gives CFIs unparalleled access to risk and performance information across their organizations.
Abrigo Connect puts the power of data in the hands of CFI executives by providing users with dashboards, reporting, and custom analytics optimized for CFIs. Pulling in data from Abrigo’s credit and lending, financial crime prevention, and portfolio risk solutions, Abrigo Connect gives executives and management a holistic view of their institution’s financial health, enterprise-level risk, and growth opportunities. It uses best practice data modeling and storage techniques tailored to data that CFIs use every day.
Standard reporting in Abrigo Connect helps CFIs:
- Identify competitive threats based on the movement of deposits
- Visualize areas of changing risk in the portfolio
- Map data to see concentrations of geographic risks or opportunities
- Plot and compare employee productivity and processes to find efficiencies
- Allow users to build their own reports to answer key questions for the Board, examiners, and other stakeholders
”The idea of Big Data has been around for a while, but CFIs have largely been unable to leverage it.” says Wayne Roberts, CEO of Abrigo. “Abrigo Connect solves that problem by giving CFI executives a seat at the data table, enabling them to make more real-time and strategic decisions. Today’s current landscape proves institutions need easier access to their data now more than ever.”