Credit Analysis Training for Abrigo Sageworks Users is now available virtually. Credit Analysis LIVE is training for new users of Abrigo's Sageworks Credit Analysis software solution conducted over 5 virtual sessions. From Credit Analysis foundations through creating credit presentations, these educational sessions have you fully covered in the Sageworks Credit Analysis software. Clients will expand their knowledge of the software as well as network virtually with peers. As a bonus, a recording of all sessions will be provided to attendees after course completion, and attendees will receive an Abrigo Rewards point.
Session I – Credit Analysis Foundations
- Review Groups
- Credit Analysis Navigation
- Loans & Collateral
- High Level Financial Data Input
Session II – Credit Analysis Basic Scenarios
- Double Counting Adjustments
- Joint Tax Returns
- How to Import Loans
Session III – Advanced Real Estate Scenario
- How to Calculate DSC for Real Estate
- E1 Single Asset
- Rent Roll Information
Session IV – All the Schedules
- Schedule C
- Schedule B Dividends
- Schedule F Entities
Session V – Credit Presentations & Outputs
- Recap of Scenarios via Presentation Options
- Standard Report
- Credit Analysis Excel
- Credit Memo
- Additional Reports
Sessions will be conducted via WebEx and will require pre-work in Abrigo University. The pre-work will take approximately 2 hours and 40 minutes to complete. Recordings of all sessions will be provided to attendees after course completion, and attendees will receive an Abrigo Rewards point.
All sessions are from 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. ET.
Who should attend:
Credit Analysis LIVE is only open to Abrigo clients and is geared toward new users of the Sageworks Credit Analysis solution. Capacity is limited to ensure individualized attention in a group environment.
- Credit Analysis LIVE is offered twice monthly and available for registration in Abrigo University! Log into your Sageworks Analyst and head to Abrigo U's Lending & Credit page to sign up today.
- Please register in Abrigo University! Log into Sageworks Analyst and head to Abrigo U's Portfolio Risk to sign up today.
Registration for each session closes one business day prior to the first session start date.