Austin, Texas – June 9, 2020 – Abrigo, a leading provider of compliance and risk management solutions, announced the launch of the Abrigo Assurance Plan, a service plan to help community financial institutions focus on optimizing their software application performance.
The Abrigo Assurance Plan takes a proactive approach to product maintenance to ensure its clients’ anti-money laundering (AML) and fraud monitoring applications, BAM+ and BAM+ Fraud, perform at optimal levels. This innovative plan was created to meet the growing need for better support of remote work and the adoption of digital channels in the financial industry as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. Abrigo Assurance Plan includes:
- An annual efficiency review to ensure institutions are monitoring for the threats that most impact their institution
- An annual feed check-up and standard data purge to verify quality data is entering into their systems
- On-demand scenario reruns to increase data integrity
- A secure sandbox testing environment and annual sandbox refreshes that provide a secure place to test new product features and functionality before implementing them to limit disruptions
- Annual server sizing and SQL maintenance to verify that an institution’s server size is adjusted to accommodate growth
All of these features provide financial institutions with security and soundness and the knowledge that their data is safe and that their software is up-to-date. Additional application services are offered at a discount of up to 50%, including a feed modification, feed add-ons, and core conversions or mergers.
Abrigo Assurance Plan is backed by Abrigo’s industry-leading data and information security professionals to provide financial institutions with an extra layer of support and protection. It gives them access to resources often outside their budgetary reach, such as a full-time cybersecurity analyst. This level of support and expertise complements an institution’s current IT and information security staff, allowing them to increase the impact of their limited resources.