ALM Basics: Best Practices in Measuring, Monitoring, and Controlling IRR
Asset/Liability Management (ALM) is no longer simply a regulatory reporting requirement but rather an essential process designed to measure, manage, and control risk while maximizing a financial institution’s profitability. It connects loans and investments decisions with funding sources. Additionally, well-drafted ALCO policies act as a roadmap when performance pressure increases. This webinar will explore current best practices in measuring, managing, and controlling interest rate risk.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Earnings at Risk and Economic Value of Equity at Risk (EVE) measurement techniques and reporting
- Key modeling assumptions for effective risk measurement
- Incorporating policies and risk tolerance limits
- Regulatory expectation of IRR management
- Reasonable and relevant IRR scenarios