3 simple ways to differentiate a valuation practice in 2016
• How are these descriptors different than your competitors’ adjectives?
• What adjectives do not and should not describe your firm’s personality?
• What activities do not fit your firm?
• What emotions describe your ideal client experience?
• What emotions do not describe your clients’ experience?
• How are these adjectives, activities and emotions represented in your marketing materials and client interactions?
These questions will help you develop what brand strategists might call your firm’s “brand persona”. By answering these questions you can begin to develop a sense of what your company represents and how you can take actionable steps to generate, acquire and retain clients.
Whitepaper: How Routine Client Meetings Could Fuel a Business Valuation Practice
Checklist: 13 Steps to Building a Valuation Practice Before and During Tax Season
Sageworks Valuation Solution
Sageworks Valuation Solution is a web-based, business valuation solution that helps firms streamline workflow, scale existing processes and increase realization rates. Explore features and benefits by watching a one-minute walkthrough video.