Sageworks announces topics for 3rd annual Risk Management Summit
Sageworks just released the topics for the upcoming 3rd annual Risk Management Summit, which will be held September 24-26 in Nashville, Tennessee. Maintaining a focus on the ALLL and stress testing, the Summit will bring bank and credit union executives together with banking’s top consultants for a variety of presentations, panels, networking and discussion.
Topics to be discussed include:
• FASB’s CECL Model: What Next?
• ALLL Panel with Peer Banks
• Documenting Qualitative Factors
• Preparing Your ALLL for 2015
• Stress Testing: What Examiners Expect
• ALLL & Stress Testing Model Validation
• See the full list of topics
Featured speakers include:
• Todd Sprang, principal at CliftonLarsonAllen
• David Brown, partner at RMPI Consulting
• Ancin Cooley, principal at Synergy Bank Consulting
• Liz Williams, managing director at CEIS Review
• Linda Keith, president of Linda Keith CPA
• See the full list of speakers
In addition to receiving invaluable insight into current best practices for ALLL and stress testing, summit attendees will enjoy a private networking dinner event at the prestigious Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum.
The early bird deadline is July 1, so bankers are encouraged to register early to take advantage of the savings. For more information or to register, visit the 3rd annual Risk Management Summit page.