Secure file storage and administration.
Document Library allows banks and credit unions to securely store key documents with their analysis, improving efficiency and centralizing data for users who need access. Documents commonly stored include customer agreements, tax returns, financial statements, rent rolls, credit reports, economic data, images, and collateral appraisals.
- Increase accessibility of files for all branches
- Readily call up requested files during an examination
- Include Excel, images, Word, and PDF files for complete documentation
Institutions that use an imaging system in addition to the Abrigo technology can leverage Document Integration to automate the replication of files stored in Abrigo to the appropriate folder within the institution’s imaging system.
- Eliminate need for manual downloads and re-uploads
- Reduce risk of file overwrites
- Sync with the institution’s existing imaging system