Each year, we look forward to hosting industry professionals from around the country at our annual conference to learn, network, and get inspired to think BIGGER about financial crime prevention.
Despite the current COVID-19 outbreak, we are going to find a way to push ahead. So, join us for our first virtual conference and while we are disappointed that we can’t be together, we have surprises in store for the virtual event to engage and network with one another.
Check out the Agenda and Speakers tabs to the left for more details.
Live video sessions include:
- Human Trafficking Financial Typologies in the U.S. with Sara Crowe, Polaris
- The Cannabis Banker Tales: Top Five Realities of Cannabis Banking with Michael O’Neill, Safe Harbor Private Banking
- BIG Innovation: Using Machine Learning to Detect Transaction Anomalies with Evan Jezek, Abrigo
- Using BSA Data for more than BSA, Big Data, Bigger Ambitions with Brendan Andrade and David McCann, Abrigo
- Embezzling, Elder Fraud, and Murder - Inside a Texas Ranger Investigation with Jason Zirkle, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Building Cryptocurrency + Blockchain Investigations Involving Crypto Automated Teller Machines with Lourdes Miranda, CAMS, CFE, CTCE, MirandaFinIntel Consulting, LLC
- Virtual Currency and Terror Financing – What Financial Institutions Need to Know with Erin O’Loughlin, CAMS, Cyber Intelligence Expert
- Shedding Light on the Dark Web – 2020 Financial Crimes Trends with Eli Dominitz, Q6 Cyber
Business Continuity and COVID-19 Tips throughout the 2 days and how Abrigo is helping community financial institutions in these challenging times.
Continuing Education Credits
This live program is approved for 7 CAMS continuing education credits through ACAMS.
ABA Professional Certifications is dedicated to promoting the highest standards of performance and ethics within the financial services industry. ThinkBIG: Fighting Financial Crime has been approved for 8.25 CAFP, CRCM Credits. This statement is not an endorsement of this program or its sponsor.
We will persist. We will push on as a community!