How do I register?
- Use the register now button throughout the ThinkBIG website to register online.
What are the conference registration fees?
- Early Bird Registration - $950 (December 1, 2022 - January 31, 2023)
- Regular Registration - $1,200 (February 1 - April 14, 2023)
- Government/ Regulator - $850 (December 1, 2022 - April 14, 2023)
- Non-banker - $1,500 (December 1, 2022 - April 14, 2023)
- Registration ends April 14, 2023
What does the conference fee include?
- Three days of education (including a user group customer day), sessions and networking, conference app for presentation documentation and the following meals.
- Three breakfasts (Tuesday- Thursday)
- Three lunches (Monday - Wednesday)
- Cocktail reception Monday and Tuesday evenings
- Dinner event Wednesday evening
- Plus, access to recorded General Session presentations for a month after the conference.
When does conference registration end?
- Regular registration ends April 14, 2023. Register by March 15, 2022 to ensure your special ThinkBIG swag!
What is the conference registration refund policy?
- For a full refund, cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15, 2023. For a 50% refund, cancellations must be submitted in writing by email to email@example.com by April 14, 2023. No refunds will be given for cancellations after April 15, 2023.
Will you go virtual?
- Abrigo is offering in-person attendance at the ThinkBIG Conference in Aventura (Miami), Florida in compliance with local government orders permitting such gatherings at this time. All attendees and staff are expected to fully comply with applicable safety precautions, such as staying home if exhibiting signs of illness.
- If state or local guidelines prevent us from gathering, we will offer a virtual conference and will transfer registrations to virtual.
- If any changes arise, Abrigo will notify registrants immediately via email.
Do I make hotel reservations or does Abrigo do that?
- To reserve your room call JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa reservations directly at 855-999-0493 or 786-279-6770 and reference the group name "Abrigo ThinkBIG in May 2023."
Reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card or a first night room deposit.
Or book online with the link on the Hotel/Travel page of the ThinkBIG website. If you choose to book outside of our block, please ensure your hotel/travel is refundable.
Can I bring a guest to the events?
- Yes, you can. Guest passes are $200 each and grant them access to the Monday and Tuesday evening cocktail receptions and Wednesday evening special dinner event. Just add your guest ticket during the registration process.
I need to make my flight arrangements. What time does the first event start and the last end?
- Customer Day activities begin on Monday, May 8 at 10 am. The full ThinkBIG conference begins at 4:30 pm on Monday, May 8 and ends at 11:00 am on Thursday, May 11.
I would like to stay in Miami before or after the conference. Could I get the same conference rate?
- Stay after conference to enjoy Miami. This special rate is available checking in on May 8 - through checking out on May 12, 2022 to a very limited number. So book early!
When is the cutoff for the discounted room rate?
- Make your room reservations at the JW Marriott Turnberry by April 14. Use the booking link on the Hotel & Travel page of the conference website.
Will there be shuttle service to the hotel from the airport?
No, you will need to make your own transportation arrangements. Taxis and Uber rides are readily available. Expect an average of $25-30.
The resort located in north Miami is easily accessible from either the Ft Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport (12 miles) or Miami International Airport (18 miles).
If I drive, how much is on-property parking?
- Valet and self-parking are $45 per night.
Can I see an Abrigo product?
- The ThinkBIG Conference is an educational event. Due to popular demand, there will be optional sessions for demonstrations in afternoon Solution Centers and a Product Discovery Lab. Select partners will also have exhibit times where they are available to answer questions and share their solutions throughout the conference. To schedule an individual meeting or demonstration of Abrigo products, just ask any of the Abrigo Team members.
I can only attend for one day of the conference. Can I get a discounted rate?
- We do not offer partial conference rates.
What is the recommended dress for the conference and for evening events?
- Recommended attire for conference sessions is business casual; networking programs and events is resort casual. Be comfortable. Bring a sweater as conference rooms tend to be chilly.
How can I stay up-to-date on all things ThinkBIG Conference before and during the event?
- Continue to check the ThinkBIG conference website for additional information and speakers. A pre-conference email with further details will be sent to registrants with final details in late April.
What weather should I expect?
- Though subject to change, historical averages in Miami for May include high temperatures in the low to mid-80s and low temperatures in the low-70s.
What is the conference cancellation policy?
- If Abrigo had to cancel a program, we would notify registrants via email. Plus, registrants will be registered for the virtual conference. See cancellation FAQ above for more detail.
Is Abrigo a NASBA registered CPE sponsor?
- Yes. Abrigo is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Will I get CPE credit and how much?
- We estimate that you will be able to earn up to 13 NASBA CPE credit hours depending on sessions you attend.
BSA/AML continuing education credits will be posted here when approved by accrediting bodies. We expect 8-10 hours of CPE credit.
- Continuing education credits are only eligible for those individuals who participate during the live delivery of the program.
What is the record retention policy for CPE credits?
- Abrigo keeps the documentation for 5 years. Copies of the CPE certificate for each individual with number of units earned are printed and filed as well as preserved in digital form. The information is also saved in an Excel file in the same manner.
Looking for the Sageworks Summit, MST National CECL Conference or the BAM User Group?
- You are in the right place. ThinkBIG 2023 presented by Abrigo is the combination of these long-standing industry conferences.
Who can I contact with questions that weren’t answered here?
- You can email our events team for help with any of your ThinkBIG conference related questions.