How do I register?
What are the conference registration fees?
- NEW for fully virtual! Banker Registration - $375 (fully virtual price)
- Non-Banker Registration - $625
- Government/ Regulator (November 9, 2020 - April 30, 2021) - $375
- Registration ends May 11, 2021
Are there volume discounts?
- NEW for fully virtual! Register 2 from your institution, and up to 2 additional people will receive a free registration. It's a buy 2, get 2 free. Just register together using the “Add a Group Member” button to automatically take advantage of this discount.
Why did you go fully virtual?
- As you know, we’ve been closely monitoring the COVID situation. The health and safety of our attendees, the Abrigo team, and speakers are of utmost importance to us. Therefore, due to coronavirus case numbers, new variants of the virus, and the inability for many to be vaccinated at this time, we’ve made the difficult decision to convert the ThinkBIG conference to a fully virtual format.
I was already registered before the decision to go fully virtual. Do I need to do anything?
- No, as we promoted before the decision if the pandemic kept us from meeting in person, your registration would simply switch to virtual.
What does the conference fee include?
- Three days of education, sessions and networking, and mobile app for presentation documentation. Plus, access to recorded presentations for a month after the conference.
When does conference registration end?
- Regular registration ends May 11, 2021. Register by April 20, 2021 for SWAG bag to allow for shipping time!
What is the conference registration refund policy?
- If you need to cancel your registration for any reason, you may do so using your confirmation portal or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the extenuating circumstances of the coronavirus pandemic, attendees may cancel their registration at any time prior to the event and receive a full refund. All sessions will be available for streaming for 1 month after the conference.
Since the conference is now fully virtual, if I've already made hotel reservations at La Cantera what will happen?
- For those of you who made hotel reservations in the Abrigo block at La Cantera Resort & Spa, your reservations have been cancelled as of 2/23/2021. If you made hotel reservations or air arrangements, please remember to cancel those yourself.
Can I see an Abrigo product?
- The ThinkBIG Conference is an educational event. Due to popular demand, there will be optional sessions for demonstrations in afternoon Solution Centers and a Product Discovery Lab. To schedule an individual meeting or demonstration of Abrigo products, just ask any of the Abrigo Team members.
I can only attend for one day of the conference. Can I get a discounted rate?
- We do not offer partial conference rates.
How can I stay up-to-date on all things ThinkBIG Conference before and during the event?
- Continue to check the ThinkBIG conference website for additional information and speakers. A pre-conference email with further details will be sent to registrants with final details in mid-May.
Looking for the Sageworks Summit, MST National CECL Conference or the BAM User Group?
- You are in the right place. The 2021 ThinkBIG presented by Abrigo is the combination of these long-standing industry conferences.
What is the conference cancellation policy?
- If Abrigo had to cancel a program, we would notify registrants via email. Plus, registrants will be registered for the virtual conference. The registrant may receive a full refund by emailing email@example.com
Is Abrigo a NASBA registered CPE sponsor?
- Yes. Abrigo is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Will I get CPE credit and how much?
- Earn up to 13 NASBA CPE credit hours depending on sessions you attend.
American Bankers Association (ABA) Professional Certifications has approved 2021 ThinkBIG Conference: Fighting Financial Crime Track for:
CAFP 10.75, CERP 10.75, CRCM 10.75 CE credits
ABA Professional Certifications is dedicated to promoting the highest standards of performance and ethics within the financial services industry. This statement is not an endorsement of this program or its sponsor.
- FinCrime track: The program has been approved for 8 CAMS credits by ACAMS.
- Continuing education credits are only eligible for those individuals who participate during the live delivery of the program.
What is the record retention policy for CPE credits?
- Abrigo keeps the documentation for 5 years. Copies of the CPE certificate for each individual with number of units earned are printed and filed as well as preserved in digital form. The information is also saved in an Excel file in the same manner.
Who can I contact with questions that weren’t answered here?
- You can email our events team for help with any of your ThinkBIG conference related questions.