How do I register?
- Use the register now button throughout the ThinkBIG website to register online.
What are the conference registration fees?
- Early Bird Registration - $750 (December 6, 2021 - January 31, 2022)
- Regular Registration - $1,000 (February 1 - May 1, 2022)
- Government/ Regulator - $700 (December 6, 2021 - May 1, 2022
- Registration ends May 1, 2022
Are there volume discounts?
- Register 3 from your institution, and receive 1 additional free registration. Just register together using the “Add a Group Member” button here to automatically take advantage of this discount.
What does the conference fee include?
- Three days of education, sessions and networking, conference app for presentation documentation and the following meals.
- Three breakfasts (Tuesday- Thursday)
- Three lunches (Tuesday - Thursday)
- Cocktail reception Tuesday evening
- Dinner event Wednesday evening
- Plus, access to recorded General Session presentations for a month after the conference.
When does conference registration end?
- Regular registration ends May 1, 2022. Register by April 15, 2022 to ensure your special ThinkBIG swag!
What is the conference registration refund policy?
- If you need to cancel your registration for any reason, you may do so using your confirmation portal or by emailing email@example.com. Due to the extenuating circumstances of the coronavirus pandemic, attendees may cancel their registration until May 23, 2022. General sessions will be available for streaming for 1 month after the conference.
Will you go virtual?
- We continue to closely monitor the COVID situation. Abrigo considers the health and safety of all those on-site at the ThinkBIG annual conference as our priority. Abrigo is offering in-person attendance at the ThinkBIG Conference in San Antonio, Texas in compliance with local government orders permitting such gatherings at this time. All attendees and staff are expected to fully comply with applicable safety precautions, such as staying home if exhibiting signs of illness. Masks will be provided for anyone in need of one and sanitization stations will be available throughout the meeting space.
- If state or local guidelines prevent us from gathering, we will offer a virtual conference and will transfer registrations to virtual.
- If any changes arise, Abrigo will notify registrants immediately via email.
Do I make hotel reservations or does Abrigo do that?
- To reserve your room call La Cantera's booking team at 855-499-2960. Make sure to let them know you are with the ThinkBIG Abrigo Conference. Or book online with the link on the Hotel/Travel page of the ThinkBIG website. If you choose to book outside of our block, please ensure your hotel/travel is refundable.
Can I bring a guest to the events?
- Yes, you can. Guest passes are $150 each and grant them access to the Tuesday evening cocktail reception and Wednesday evening special dinner event. Just add your guest during the registration process.
I need to make my flight arrangements. What time does the first event start and the last end?
- Client Day activities begin on Monday, May 23 at 1:30 pm. The full ThinkBIG conference begins at 8:00am on Tuesday, May 24 and ends at 2:30pm on Thursday, May 26.
I would like to stay in San Antonio before or after the conference. Could I get the same conference rate?
- Come early or stay later to enjoy San Antonio. This special rate is available checking in on May 21 - through checking out on May 28, 2021 and is based on availability.
When is the cutoff for the discounted room rate?
- Make your room reservations at La Cantera Resort & Spa by May 1, 2022. Use the booking link on the Hotel & Travel page of the conference website.
Will there be shuttle service to the hotel from the airport?
No, you will need to make your own transportation arrangements. Taxis and Uber rides are readily available. Expect an average of $25-30.
La Cantera Resort & Spa is approximately 15 miles from the San Antonio International Airport (SAT).
If I drive, how much is on-property parking?
- Self-parking at La Cantera Resort & Spa is included in the room rate.
Can I see an Abrigo product?
- The ThinkBIG Conference is an educational event. Due to popular demand, there will be optional sessions for demonstrations in afternoon Solution Centers and a Product Discovery Lab. To schedule an individual meeting or demonstration of Abrigo products, just ask any of the Abrigo Team members.
I can only attend for one day of the conference. Can I get a discounted rate?
- We do not offer partial conference rates.
What is the recommended dress for the conference and for evening events?
- Recommended attire for conference sessions is business casual; networking programs and events is resort casual. Be comfortable.
How can I stay up-to-date on all things ThinkBIG Conference before and during the event?
- Continue to check the ThinkBIG conference website for additional information and speakers. A pre-conference email with further details will be sent to registrants with final details in mid-May.
What weather should I expect?
- Though subject to change, historical averages in San Antonio for May include high temperatures in the mid-80s and low temperatures in the mid-60s.
What is the conference cancellation policy?
- If Abrigo had to cancel a program, we would notify registrants via email. Plus, registrants will be registered for the virtual conference. The registrant may receive a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Is Abrigo a NASBA registered CPE sponsor?
- Yes. Abrigo is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Will I get CPE credit and how much?
- We estimate that you will be able to earn up to 13 NASBA CPE credit hours depending on sessions you attend.
American Bankers Association (ABA) Professional Certifications has approved 2022 ThinkBIG Conference: Fighting Financial Crime track for 12.5 CAFP, 12.5 CERP, 13.75 CRCM credit.
- The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) has approved 2022 ThinkBIG Conference: Fighting Financial Crime track for 14 CAMS credit.
- The Association of Certified Financial Crime Specialists (ACFCS) has approved 2022 ThinkBIG Conference: Fighting Financial Crime for 10 CFCS credit.
- Continuing education credits are only eligible for those individuals who participate during the live delivery of the program.
What is the record retention policy for CPE credits?
- Abrigo keeps the documentation for 5 years. Copies of the CPE certificate for each individual with number of units earned are printed and filed as well as preserved in digital form. The information is also saved in an Excel file in the same manner.
Looking for the Sageworks Summit, MST National CECL Conference or the BAM User Group?
- You are in the right place. The 2022 ThinkBIG presented by Abrigo is the combination of these long-standing industry conferences.
Who can I contact with questions that weren’t answered here?
- You can email our events team for help with any of your ThinkBIG conference related questions.