When will registration information be available?
- Registration information for May 2021 will be available late fall.
What are the conference registration fees?
Details will be available this fall.
- Abrigo Client Registration
- Abrigo Non-Client Registration
- Non-Banker Registration
- Government/ Regulator
What does the conference fee include?
Three days of education, sessions and networking, mobile app for presentation documentation, and the following meals:
- Three breakfasts (Tuesday- Thursday)
- Two lunches (Tuesday, Wednesday)
- One Happy Hour (Tuesday)
- One Special Dinner Event (Wednesday)
When does conference registration end?
- Regular registration ends April 30, 2021
What is the conference registration refund policy?
- For a full refund, cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com by March 31, 2021. After March 31, registrants can receive a 50% refund after submitting a cancellation request by April 30, 2021. No refunds will be given for cancellations after April 30, 2021.
Do I make hotel reservations or does Abrigo do that?
- To reserve your room use the booking phone line or book online. The booking phone number is 855-499-2960. Make sure to let them know you are with the ThinkBIG Abrigo Conference.
- Click here to book online.
Can I bring a guest to the evening events?
- Yes, you can. Guest passes are $150 each and grant your guest access to the Tuesday evening cocktail reception and Wednesday evening special dinner event. Passes are subject to availability and are available during registration.
I would like to stay in San Antonio before or after the conference. Could I get the same conference rate?
Come early or stay later to enjoy San Antonio. This special rate is available May 22 - 28, 2021 and is based on availability.
What is the cutoff for hotel reservations to ensure the discounted rate?
- Book by Friday, April 30, 2021. All dates are subject to availability. Use the booking link on the Hotel & Travel page. Book early to ensure availability!
I need to make my flight arrangements. What time does the first event start on the first day? And what time does last event on the last day end?
- The ThinkBIG Conference begins at 8:00 AM on Tuesday, May 25 and ends at 12:30 on Thursday, May 27.
Can I see an Abrigo product?
- The ThinkBIG Conference is an educational event. Due to popular demand, there will be optional sessions for demonstrations and a Product Discovery Lab. To schedule an individual meeting or demonstration of Abrigo products, just ask any of the Abrigo Team members.
Will there be shuttle service to the hotel from the airport?
No, you will need to make your own transportation arrangements. Taxis and Uber rides are readily available. Expect an average of $25-30.
La Cantera Resort & Spa is approximately 15 miles from the San Antonio International Airport (SAT).
If I drive, how much is on-property parking?
- Self-parking at La Cantera Resort & Spa is included in the room rate.
I can only come for one day of the conference. Can I get a discounted rate?
- We do not offer partial conference rates.
What is the recommended dress for the conference? For the evening events?
- Recommended attire for conference sessions is business casual; networking programs and events is resort casual.
What weather should I expect?
- Though subject to change, historical averages in San Antonio for May include high temperatures in the mid-80s and low temperatures in the mid-60s.
Is there special pricing for Abrigo customers?
While the ThinkBIG Conference is open to both clients and non-clients, Abrigo does offer clients a discounted rate. Please see the registration page for more information on pricing tiers.
If you have questions, feel free to contact our events team.
How can I stay up-to-date on all things ThinkBIG Conference before and during the event?
- Continue to check the ThinkBIG conference website for additional information and speakers. A pre-conference email with further details will be sent to registrants with final details in mid-September.
What is the conference cancellation policy?
- If Abrigo had to cancel a program, we would notify registrants via email and telephone call. Plus, give attendees the option for refund or credit towards other Abrigo events.
What about COVID-19?
- Like you, Abrigo is participating in precautions that should help flatten the curve. Our staff continues to monitor developments regarding the coronavirus in close coordination with the federal government and public health officials. Based on current guidance from the Centers for Disease Control our spring 2021 conference, ThinkBIG: Manage Risk. Drive Growth. is proceeding as planned with precautions in place.
Is Abrigo a NASBA registered CPE sponsor?
- Yes. Abrigo is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Will I get CPE credit and how much?
- Accounting CPE Credits will be available during ThinkBIG 2021. The number will depend upon the length of the conference and number of sessions. We estimate up to 14 credit hours per track.
- Fraud and BSA continuing education credits will also be available. We estimate 12-14 hours.
What is the record retention policy for CPE credits?
- Abrigo keeps the documentation for 5 years. Copies of the CPE certificate for each individual with number of units earned are printed and filed as well as preserved in digital form. The information is also saved in an Excel file in the same manner.
Who can I contact with questions that weren’t answered here?
- You can email our events team for help with any of your ThinkBIG conference related questions.