The BAM+ User Group meeting provides customers with the opportunity to ask questions, listen, learn, and collaborate with others. This user group meeting is developed especially for you, the BAM+ user. Our goal is to support you and give you the tools for your continued success.
Hear about these topics from experts
- State of FinCrime
- Cannabis Banking: Update on the challenges (and opportunities) financial institutions face
- Asset Freezing, Trade Sanctions, and PEPs
- BSA/AML Product Roadmap (BAM+)
- Best Practices for Risk Rating
- Best Practices for Reducing False Alerts
- Introduction to Abrigo Customer Resources
- Networking breakouts based on core for peer-to-peer discussion
- Plus, earn continuing education credits. *Sessions are being assessed for CPE credits available.
This course is still being evaluated for continuing education credits.
Cancellation & Transfer Policy: Registration and all transfer requests close one week prior to the event.